Assisted grass livery -Seer Green/Jordans area?!

NickyW

New User
Visit site
I know that I'm probably asking for the impossible here but I've tried everything I can think of and so thought I would give the H&H forum a go.

I have a lovely 6 year old hannoverian mare who is very easy to do, but has lived out nearly all her life (I bought her from her breeder) and much prefers this, in fact she gets quite stressed when stabled.

So, I just wondered if anyone knew of any nice yards that where she could live out all year (ideally with a field shelter) on an assisted grass livery basis whereby someone checks and feeds her each day as I work full time.

The trickier part comes in that it would need to have a floodlit school that I could use in the evenings after work. In an absolutely ideal world, I would be looking for someone to lunge her once or twice a week on the days when I can't get to the yard. Obviously I would expect to pay extra for the facilities and assistance.

I know this is a really random livery offer but if anyone knows of any yards in the Seer Green (Bucks) area that would fit the bill, I would be really grateful for any suggestions! Thanks :)

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
http://www.hodgemoor.org.uk/liveries.htm check out this list of yards arround this area you looking at

or Grass livery

Victoria Gregory Oak tree meadows welders lane (next door to Grove Farm) does not have a school

or Grove Livery Does have a school

Or highclerefield stables
Highclere Field Stables

Seer Green
has school and horse walker they have temp lights i think

Phone numbers
07766 731 831

Email Address

Last edited:

Daisy1905

Visit site
I know it is an old thread but does anyone know of yards that currently offer this?

Burnham, Seer Green area or between the M4 and M40