Aston Le Walls, Road Closure please read!!

GDB

photobucket.com
This is pasted from ALW website.....

Luckily I went through Banbury on Saturday or I wouldnt have known.....

A361 closed between Banbury and Aston-le-Walls for the foreseeable future. If you are approaching us from the South via the M40, take the Banbury exit (as normal) but then take the 1st exit from the sliproad. Go straight over the next two roundabouts and turn right at the 3rd (by Tescos) - signed A422 Southam. Go straight over the next roundabout and keep going for a couple of miles. Turn right opposite the WHARF INN. Go through Wormleighton and Lower Boddinton. Washbrook Farm is on your right approx 200yds after a little humpback bridge

This route takes approximately 5 minutes longer than approaching us via the A361

Sneedy

Visit site
Can I add, if you're coming from the North on the A361 (from Daventry) don't stress when you see all the signs saying 'HGV's turn around' and 'road ahead closed'......you can get to Aston on the A361 from the north :) :)!!!

GDB

photobucket.com
However if you are coming from the North and take the Banbury exit, you will need to take the 4th exit on roundabout, 2nd at next and 3rd at the one by Tesco to get you onto the A422 Southam road....then turn right at Wharf Inn...and follow instructions from ALW website.

Chellebean

chellebeanequestrian.com
I'll drive it tonight if I remember but you should be able to go up the Southam Road and through cropredy and great bourton and come out above the closure. I got stuck the other day coming home from work! Thought I'd take the scenic route and wasn't quite expecting the route I got lol