Aston SJ vid

Saf

community.webshots.com
Evening

Thanks to whom ever it was said try you tube
smile.gif

Here is the SJ vid, happy for any CC

Excuse the real miss by me at the treble and thanks Saf for not stopping and bailing me out
blush.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pleT-pwYhY

wink.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
It looked a pretty good round. If I make any criticism you do slightly the same as me and go before the horse you need to get your shopulders back slightly and allow the front end to come up. Easier said than done I know.
tongue.gif

Saf

community.webshots.com
Its been mentioned many a time
blush.gif
I really do try but I creep back into old habits, believe its called muscle memory
smirk.gif

Was trying yesterday to ride in lighter seat and not drive her forward which is another habit I have, one of the many
smile.gif

Kentisheventer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It looked a pretty good round. If I make any criticism you do slightly the same as me and go before the horse you need to get your shopulders back slightly and allow the front end to come up. Easier said than done I know.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do that too! very frustrating!

Great round... IMO you shouldnt have had that 1 down... if anything had the pole at the treble
wink.gif
course looked quite nice too- looks a bit cramped? or is that because of all the HUGE grass arenas that there are
smirk.gif

Saf

community.webshots.com
I rather like cramped, gives Saf less time to take control, I like indoors too
wink.gif

Funny how horses sometimes try so much harder when you are wrong, she defo saved me
grin.gif

jules89

Visit site
ditto S_J but flippin heck, when you said about the triple I was expecting something a lot more catastrophic than that! (such as my Somerley miss!)

She certainly enjoys it doesn't she!
wink.gif