At Last!!! (a little self-indulgent!)

JenHunt

Visit site
At last.. the supplements that my colleague and I have been designing and that i have been creating a website for are up and running!! we even had our first order this morning!

Yay! it's only taken 5 months! have been trialling them with my boys and the pair of them have never looked better.

There is (or should be) a link in my sig. to the site, or you could go to www.a-one.co.uk if you fancied having a look!!!

sorry its a bit self-indulgent, but it has taken me soooo much time and energy to get them right!

hayleygunson

Visit site
frown.gif
I can't personally look at it because the internet doesn't seem to be working that well, but I'm sure it's great! What sort of things do you sell?
grin.gif

JenHunt

Visit site
The main part of the business is actually piglet feeds and game (as in pheasants) feed. but we started out making supplements for farmers who make their own feeds.

the new range is horse feed supplements. we do 2 all round supplements (light work and hard work), a hoof supp, a calmer, and electrolyte and a digestion supp. we also do a conditioning supplement that is high oil and low starch.

muddy_grey

www.*******.com
Well done. I can imagine how long it took. The reason they can't see it is that when you click on your link an extra </a> comes up at the end of the URL. You need to delete that to make the link work.
Well done Again