At last! Hunter caught in the act!

Visit site
"Basil

Are related to that other well known criminal family, the Gadshrews of Heasley Mill ?"

I most certainly am not. Heasley Mill? Terribly lower-middle!

Orangehorse

Visit site
Until the Hunting Fraternity has been eliminated"

What sort of language is that? There is no law to say that people can't go out on their horse and follow a pack of hounds. So why do you want them eliminated? For riding? For having a pack of hounds?

Aren't there more important things in life? How about monitoring the condition of horse sales, or the transport of live horses across the continent to the salami factories in Italy?

faerie666

Visit site
All laws take time to settle in. The reversal of the burden of proof soon to be confirmed by the courts means that it will be up to the accused to prove their guilt. The polce have a duty to prosecute where there is a realistic chance of prosecution. This fact together with the essential filtering role provided by the hunt monitors in deciding what evidence to the police will lead to a massive increase in prosecutions over the coming years.

People like Basil think that we are stupid, we are not. This is the final solution to the hunting issue. We will not stop until the Hunting Fraternity has been eliminated.

You need to understand that your way of life is at an end.

What exactly is your problem with people who hunt? Did someone do something to you in the past?
You obviously don't give a toss about animal welfare, or you would see that the law as it is does nothing for it, yet you are so full of hatred for a group of people, the vast majority of which you CAN'T know personally, yet you want them "eliminated". Drag hunting is still legal and always will be, that's what all the hunts are doing now, so our way of life has really only subtly changed and is most certainly NOT at an end.

As for the reversal of the burden of proof, the day that happens will be the day this country steps back into the Middle Ages and reverses all legal progress it has made in the past few hundred years. So this is wishful thinking on your part.

Also, for hunt monitors "filtering evidence to the police" read: distorting evidence; only telling the police what the monitors want the police to know.
This will only lead to prosecution of the hunt monitors, seeing as courts don't like to have their time wasted by being presented with deliberately incomplete evidence.

Eagle_day

Visit site
"This fact together with the essential filtering role provided by the hunt monitors in deciding what evidence to the police"

Fortunately that nice Judge Cottle cast considerable doubt on the video evidence presented by LACS.

"People like Basil think that we are stupid, we are not. This is the final solution to the hunting issue. We will not stop until the Hunting Fraternity has been eliminated. You need to understand that your way of life is at an end."

Yes, you are stupid, and bigoted and twisted beyond most reasonable people's comprehension. You are in your 10's: we are in 10's of thousands. At an end? Hunting has never been more popular or socially inclusive. It will outlive you.

CARREG

Visit site
All laws take time to settle in. The reversal of the burden of proof soon to be confirmed by the courts means that it will be up to the accused to prove their guilt. The polce have a duty to prosecute where there is a realistic chance of prosecution. This fact together with the essential filtering role provided by the hunt monitors in deciding what evidence to the police will lead to a massive increase in prosecutions over the coming years.

People like Basil think that we are stupid, we are not. This is the final solution to the hunting issue. We will not stop until the Hunting Fraternity has been eliminated.

You need to understand that your way of life is at an end.

Reading that sent a cold shiver down my spine, not because I believe a word of it but because I thought this type of mindset was left behind 60 years ago, you are NAZI SCUM..... no more.... no less..............Carreg

collie

Visit site
The whole law surrounding hunting is a mess and i think everyone knows this. The police cant keep control in our inner cities so chasing after people who still go out hunting in what ever form is quite rightly way down on there list of priorities. Having lived in the country all my life i still cant see what the problem is with hunting and why it gets so much attention when there is so much more important problems to correct in the country or world for that matter. Hunting has gone on for hundreds of years and as far as i can see there appears to be more people hunting now than there ever was. Governments dont always learn the lessons of history that when you proscribe something people just do it all the more as it is all to do with personal freedoms. I sincerely hope that the whole issue of hunting in what ever form goes back to the legislative body with a blank piece of paper and start again, so long as hunting is regulated and licensed i just cant see the problem and why the anti's get so worked up about it. By the way i can take the anti argument from vegetarians but not from people who say killing animals is cruel and then go to TESCO and by a couple of big steaks, there is no easy way to kill anything.

Eagle_day

Visit site
" '... and like the Nazis, they will not win.'

At least the Nazis respected animal life. You don't even get up to that standard. "

Hitler poisoned his Alsatian dog Blondi with cyanide. Is that respect?

bounce_back

Visit site
are humans not a type of animal??? they certainl didnt respect human life...at least we dont kill that many foxes!

Humanity is the lowest form of animal life. We are the cruelest, dirtiest most disease ridden species on the planet.

only_me

Visit site
"Humanity is the lowest form of animal life. We are the cruelest, dirtiest most disease ridden species on the planet"

catch a grip. so this means that you class yourself lower than a fox - wow.

and as for the "final solution" that was actually the NAME of the of hilters plan. i can show you things that would scar you and tell you things about what the nazis did to those people.

believe me, if i show you the pictures you will be campaigning for human rights.

wallace

Visit site
Doesnn't 'final solution ' have slightly unpleasant undertones?

Only for pinkoe liberals and tree-hugger types.

For a great many, normal, forward thinking daytime radio phone-in jocks, popular TV presenters with a no-nonsense attitude to political correctness and tabloid columnists (or even Fifth columnists) who perpetually claim that the we are all off to hell in a handcart because some people with brown faces are running our public transport systems and cleaning our hot desks, the term 'final solution' may well have very pleasant overtones.

wallace

Visit site
So many newbies!

I am convinced there are only about 3 people in this thread. Well maybe 4 ...

:D

I think the dedication required to log in and out as separate identities and argue with oneself is to be admired. or he could have two computers on the go, with different IP addresses etc.

In any case - a worthy effort.