**Attempted trailer theft** Update**

Mooch

photobucket.com
Someone attempted to pinch my horse trailer on Thursday lunch time. From my drive in broad daylight.

The police have been over this afternoon to show me photos and have confirmed it is okay to put the details of the car on here to raise everyones awareness.

The car is a Red Isuzu Trooper 3.1TD SWB Reg N420 RBE

The red colour is quite unusal and is more of a orange red.

The car looks like this....................

isuzu1.jpg

And, the colour is like this......

isuzu2.jpg

The police have said another trailer and caravan have gone in the last couple of days, so it looks like they are still operating in the area.

If you see this car, please report it to the police straight away.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Thanks for that; we'll keep an eye out seeing as we're semi same area.
No prizes for guessing who/what the barstewards will be, is there, they're everywhere you look now?!

But well done for getting the number though, might give someone a chance to nab them even if it's only with a camera!

Mooch

photobucket.com
No, we haven't.

The man that shouted from the 4x4 (who I didn't see) didn't have a Pikey, Irish, Jippo or foreign accent.

It sounded like a Midland accent!

The guy that was on the floor didn't speak though.

Mooch

photobucket.com
They pulled the details up off their systems and some police officers went to the address they had.

It was not in this area, further down South. The people there had sold the car about 12 months ago!!!!! No further details are held for the car. Good old DVLA! lol

dozzie

Visit site
Now Now Now. We are not being politically correct here and I think their are a few people being a little travellerist. Not everything that is stolen in the country side is stolen by Travellers!! Although I cant actually think of anything at the moment but Im sure there must be something they dont take...Oh yes... police cars!! But then we dont see many of those out here do we!!!!!

Good luck! I hope they catch them soon, whoever they are.

dozzie

Visit site
Absolutely right!

We had a spate of thefts in our area. They were eventually caught. The main ringleader lived in a big posh house in an exclusive road!!! Within a few miles of here.
They were shipping the trailers abroad withing days of the theft. They stole a friends but it was later found. Unfortunately in Malta!!