Attention all lurkers 👋

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Consider me suckered in already!
I've only recently joined and haven't posted that much but I'm reading like mad and I love it.
I really like this forum, learning a lot.
It’s so good! You’ll learn so much from people and it’s so useful to just bounce ideas off people.
You do have to pick and choose advice but quickly learn who knows their stuff

littlehicole

Visit site
We're also blummin good at supporting people when they're having a bad time, for any reason. .
So I've noticed in several threads. It's one of the reasons I really like it here.

This is the only social media thing i'm on - i wouldn't have time for any others, agree with above, suckered in.
There are little spats on some subjects, but then agree on others, such a diverse forgiving community.
Me as well. No fb, insta, x or whatever. That's not for me.

Ratface

Visit site
@Ratface I’ve always wanted to ask, where did your name come from?
It's a reflection of the face that my beloved Old Horse (purebred Crabbet Arabian) makes when he sees me! Head over the stable door, long snake neck waving in a threatening way, and long yellow teeth clapping in a menacing manner! On the production of a carrot, he reverts to his usual polite self, takes it and peace and harmony is restored.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
It's a reflection of the face that my beloved Old Horse (purebred Crabbet Arabian) makes when he sees me! Head over the stable door, long snake neck waving in a threatening way, and long yellow teeth clapping in a menacing manner! On the production of a carrot, he reverts to his usual polite self, takes it and peace and harmony is restored.
😂 There is a horse at my work called Ratface (weirdly!)
He was long term resident at a previous work so I’ve known him years now.
He’s a real sweetie and I’ve often thought I’d snap him up on retirement.