Awful night update

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
With all these positive thoughts he's got a really great chance of a full recovery....still keeping fingers crossed for you & the boy. Keep your chin up!!
smile.gif

Louby

Visit site
I know Ive thought about that! I'll get to his stable and he will probably try and turn round for his bum itched!!! Already said we will have to come away if he starts to try to move.
Awww thanks everyone you have all been great.
Jo, is your boy staying at the vets? If so I will be calling to the stables as Im totally lost and its only been a day so I'll pop across and give him a carrot or twenty... only messing I'd get slap wrists for that. Hope all goes well for you. Lou

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
My computer refused to work all evening so only just seen the post, glad that it is good news, hope it stays this way, will be thinking of you both.

barkinghorse

Visit site
Hi lou,
As awful as it sounds, i hope he's staying so he can sulk for a night, he's so much quieter to handle after a day with Helen!!
Are you at the talk on Tuesday night? a couple of us are going and i wondered if you would be there.
Jo

Louby

Visit site
Thanks everyone.
Been to see him today and hes bright but a bit pityful. Hes not eating which isnt him and hes going to there at least two weeks. Better get saving up!!! My insurance pays for 50% of the livery but its tough isnt it, I just want him mended and home. He definately has a fractured radius and may have to have a bone scan and cant be transported until it stabilises. Things can go either way and I will not know any more for about 2 weeks. God thats going to be hard.

Jo,
Wasnt going to go on Tuesday night, whats the talk on this time? On top of everything else we are moving house in the next week or so, so things are a bit chaotic at the moment.
Lou