Baby birds!

spookypony

Visit site
They're even more frightening than pony-vorous porta-potties! And who has been shifting logs around in the woods, forming suspiciously jump-like obstructions on the paths?

It must be a conspiracy by the broken umbrella and the aggressive tree-dwelling Sainsbury's carrier bag! They hunt in packs! At least, so his field boss tells the spooky pony...

...maybe the baby bird is the secret evil mastermind??
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
confused.gif

tongue.gif

spookypony

Visit site
I think you may be onto something! (says the spooky pony). I don't think the Carrot Lady has seen that Hitchcock film, it really explains it all!

Tnavas

Visit site
Dustbin Day!

Do they still call in and collect the dustbin or do you have to put your rubbish bag out by the road? Strange question - yes - I now live in New Zealand - oour rubbish has to be placed in regulation bags on the verge beside the road, exciting riding!

NeilM

Visit site
Don't forget to watch out for packs of rabid McDonalds drinks cartons. They lay in wait around corners ready to snap at poor pony's feet.

Then there are the evil green bags. They look like garden recycling waste, but spooky pony's think the way they just sit silently at the side of the road is possibly the scariest thing in the world...I mean, they just SIT THERE, lurking, not moving at all....ever, no wonder they are so scary!

yethersgill

Visit site
single rocks! they are trolls in disguise
frown.gif

Exploding pheasants too, exploding from undergrowth, not in the heat, just incase you were wondering
tongue.gif

Brandysnap

Visit site
Hi Tnavas,

We've had different coloured bags till this week, which was fun enough, but now we've all been given 3 huge, differently coloured wheelie bins! (And huge manual to say what goes in which... must put reading time expenses claim on my self-employed person tax return...)

Can't wait to enjoy my next hack through the village......
blush.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif