Baby pony graces the boards + shopping opportunity!

dianchi

Visit site
So my not so little 4yo went out to dressage today.

Mildly busy weekend after "plans" went out window, hacked her home sat night, turned out with new herd overnight, stressful moment plaiting in the garden :)
Hacked to venue- got caught in pro cycle race- they don't care if horses are on the road and will pass at full speed a hairs breadth away :(
Anyway arrive at venue, (stopped sweating by this point), nice warm up and in!

She really felt comfy in the arena, no real issues in intro A bar centre lines (3 tracks opps), and even got a 9!!!!!
Very respectable 6th out of 13 with 68%

Hindsight just have left it there but thought would give our first prelim a bash, centre lines even worse-and there are 3 in prelim 4!!!
Canter marks no less than 7.5 :D
But she was tired and wiggly, and halt ended up on the three quarter line!
But still a 64%!

Some shopping tho as realised baby pony has no comp set of her own and I need a new jacket!

So nice white blingy dressage saddle cloth suggestions?
And a navy cut away jacket for me!

Pics to follow as photo box being poo!

dianchi

Visit site
Thanks guys, I was disappointed with myself tbh can tell I'm ring rusty, 1/2 10m circles not accurate eno :(

Annoyingly I seem to be finding lovely saddlecloths that aren't in stock :(

Brummyrat

Visit site
Well done! Id love to take my 4yo out but we have no transport, but if ever I get a lift I plan to do exactly what you did, try the Intro and if I don't end up on the deck have a go at the prelim because you may as well give it a go! That was a decent mark too so it can't have been bad! My friend has bought me a bling browband in celebration of me finding the buttons to get right canter, Ebay is your friend!!