Back on form

Armas

Visit site
I am glad to report my boy seems to be back on form from the way he was galloping around this morning :)

[youtube]IJA1ql80x4Q&feature=youtu.be][/youtube]

limestonelil

Visit site
Just wonderful to see him back again so full of beans and the absolute joy of living and running. So pleased you have your horse back to health again. Lovely video.:)

Armas

Visit site
He looks like a mirage, almost like he isn't there, more something that you think of appearing out of a wood, a magical horse....

Looking very well too!

He is my magical boy :)

Just wonderful to see him back again so full of beans and the absolute joy of living and running. So pleased you have your horse back to health again. Lovely video.:)

I am glad you like the video he does look well on film :)

Gorgeous boy :) Absolute favourite of mine

Aww thank you :eek:

indie999

Visit site
He is very handsome boy and he knows it!

i dont do facebook so cant nose at him. Has he been in any films as I agree he looks like he stepped off a filmset coming out the woods.

Not sure where the Shetland features in my film though? Bless him(probably thinking here we go again..)!

Glad he is back to normal.

Armas

Visit site
Glad he has made such a good recovery, he looks full of beans!

That video made me want to sing the theme tune from the Snowy White Horses tv programme :D Showing my age there!

Ahhh here you go ! [youtube]WAaD3wbvH2s[/youtube]

Aw,excellent news - he's definitely enjoying himself again:).

He loves a good run !

I remember that programme too...dubbed wasnt it?

Have a look at the video above !!!!

saalsk

Visit site
Noooo ! Not the White Horses tune ! It always makes me cry !

As does Black Beauty, Champion the Wonder Horse, Lassie, The Black Stallion, Champions, Spirit......

yes, I am very sad !

Gypley

Visit site
I think you have the happiest horse in the world! I'd give an arm to keep my two how yours are kept. He always looks incredibly happy and content. Lucky lucky you :D

Armas

Visit site
Yes clearly the same tree for 4 years NOT..... Amazing considering I have only had him for about 8 months !

[video=youtube;2ll6FPCI4Jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ll6FPCI4Jk[/video]

lcharles

Visit site
Its obvious you bought him from the person that originally tied him to the same tree! Haha

When the new style fly hoods came out - about 12 years ago, a walker reported us to the RSPCA for keeping a horse with a bag on its head!

some people are truely shocking! lol x

lhotse

Visit site
Forest Fox, who exactly were you on here in a previous life, because you certainly have it in for Armas....
You were obviously banned, maybe for posting drivel against Armas, or am I mistaken???

_GG_

Visit site
Nobody needs to explain or justify anything to anyone else. End of.

Forest Fox, this thread was last active almost a month ago. Are you that devoid of better things to do that you have to dredge up old posts just to make such ridiculous and antagonistic comments?

I don't know who you are, but I do wonder if you are actual of stable mind given this thread resurrection. This really shouldn't mean so much to you that you have to do and say these things. I think you need to learn how to step away from the forum.