Back person for the horse in somerset

4leggedfurries

Sunny Somerset - surrounded by bare scorched field
Visit site
I posted on here a couple of days ago about what saddlers you would recommend, have spoken to the ones I was told about and have chosen one to come out, but before they come to fit him, i want to get his back checked to make sure there are no problems before i get a new saddle. So who do you recommend? I'm about 20 mins from Yeovil. Thankies
grin.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I can heartily recommend Tim Candy 01934 713496
he is at Wedmore.
He has literally transformed our horses, and was recommended by our dressage trainer.
I was a bit sceptical as we already had a McTimoney lady, but the difference is simply astounding, one horse discovered a medium stride we didn't know he could do, another completely changed his way of going and could lower and stretch properly for the first time despite weeks of trying.
He takes his time and really does a good job.

china

Visit site
i recomend either nicki routledge who is based at exmoor but she travels anywhere really, she comes to me in north somerset, she used to charge £35, dont know now what she charges, or penny gunter who is also very good and charges £40-£45, i have contact numbers if you like just pm me,
this is nickis website- http://www.horsesanddogs.co.uk/index.html as she does courses for people to.

Vickey

Visit site
i would recommend Helen jacks hewitt, Helen is also mctimoney and is brill, I have watched her work and she is amazin (In my opinion) pm me if you would like her dets. Have recmd her before on here, She is based just between bristol and bath but i know she does travel

corriehorse

Visit site
I second Helen Jacks Hewitt. Shes done a brill job the times she's seen my girly and seen her do quite a few others and thoroughly impressed.

Ravenwood

Visit site
I second Nikki Routledge - she really is very good
smile.gif

Probably competing at Golden Horseshoe next week though but its worth giving her a ring.