Back yard breeder?

EAST KENT

Visit site
Still better conditions than an open horse trailer or a round bale feeder!at least electricity is obviously installed and probably heating as well.

NellRosk

Visit site
Still better conditions than an open horse trailer or a round bale feeder!at least electricity is obviously installed and probably heating as well.

Grow up East Kent, if you think the conditions of a puppy farm are nicer than the ones on another thread that you are hinting at then you really need to get a grip. I know of many farm dogs that have never been ill but plenty of farmed puppies that are constantly ailing.

EAST KENT

Visit site
Those kennels are scruffy,but cleanable,a trailer or hay feeder ARE NOT. By the way..hay or straw as bedding,easily run over and peed on by rats or mice,one carries Lepto,the other Hepatitus,so neither is acceptable for those reasons.

pippixox

Visit site
agree that i don't really understand why she would 'give away' 2 of the 3 remaining, how is she meant to continue to be a 'breeder' with one dog and why would you get rid of more when 7 are already stolen.
guessing value is put so high as 2 where carrying puppies which would probably sell for a lot of money

hnmisty

Visit site
Those kennels are scruffy,but cleanable,a trailer or hay feeder ARE NOT. By the way..hay or straw as bedding,easily run over and peed on by rats or mice,one carries Lepto,the other Hepatitus,so neither is acceptable for those reasons.

I don't usually resort to these kinds of comments...

...but can you please learn how to spell "hepatitis" if you are going to keep spouting it all over the place.

Nicnac

Visit site
So pleased to read she changed out of her wedding dress before going out to round up the remaining dogs. Got her priorities right then.

Anyone who leaves puppies and pregnant bitches alone for 9 hours should be banned from owning dogs. I wonder where the greyhounds are that she 'trains'?