Bad boy!!grrrrrr........

Miss L Toe

Visit site
OK so I have to sell my boy and a lovely rider came to try him, she obviously has a really good instructor and has a schoolmaster pony. My boy was perfectly behaved, in fact I was proud of him, never seen him go so nicely. Two girls rode him [I was not too happy as he can get miffed, but what do you do].
First rider back on and rides him up the road, he stops at his field [His Mare lives there], and she FROZE, I had to go in to my best PC Instructor mode "no you can't get off, hit him with the whip I gave you"........ OK we got him going again, but she had lost her confidence in thirty seconds, what do you do??????????
:Sigh:

Asha

Visit site
The joys of selling ! Hated every minute of selling ours.
At least your boy didnt do anything really naughty

The right rider will find you !

Miss L Toe

Visit site
The joys of selling ! Hated every minute of selling ours.
At least your boy didnt do anything really naughty

The right rider will find you !
I did tell them he was NOT a first pony, such a shame as actually she was a better rider than her friend who has done cross country and all sorts.
He can be VERY difficult, so she would never cope with that, a total lack of confidence due to never riding ponies bareback on the beach, with a rope halter, tartan slacks [woollen and itchy], blue knickers [standard school wear] and no hat [1960's style]

Last edited: