Bad mummy

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Poor neddy is out in all this rain with no coat on!! I know he'll be OK but I feel terrible!!
frown.gif

It looked as though it might brighten up at 7 this morning so didnt want to put his turnout on and him be too hot. Bloomin' BBC weather predicted a nice day too!!

flyingfeet

Visit site
I know - Cr*ppy weather forecast

Sweet itch boy got a soaking last night. Forecast said warm and dry so I left off rain sheet and then it rains.

Shoved it back on this morning which was a good move, but left the other that I want to ride later without. So will probably be a mud ball and wet!

dieseldog

Visit site
I've got the day off work so my sister phoned to ask me to put the rug on her horse, it is pouring down, so I go out get soaking wet and the ****** horse keeps running off and won't let me catch him. Oh well stay wet then

Mellymoo1

Visit site
I just know my boy will be standing at the gate all day looking miserable - He's a bit of a nancy...

Was gonna go down at lunchtime to stick his rug on but he would have been already drenched by then.

He probably wont be talking to me this evening - I'll have to get him some extra strong mints to cheer him up!