Bad thing turned into a great thing today!

Bob notacob

Visit site
Today I went to the Frensham Sponsored ride. When I arrived at the secretarys tent I suddenly realised I had lost the money for Diesel (full tanks worth in a 7.5 tonner , you can guess I was upset)Whilst I was franticly checking my pockets a message came over the tannoy . Some money has been handed in ,so if you have lost some etc etc. They seemed a bit cagey on details ,) I dashed over to the next tent ,where the guy was still standing there with the microphone. I must have sounded a right idiot"Ive lost a wad of notes ,I dont know how much as I was in a rush this morning ,but they were all grubby £20 notes!"I said . It turned out that two young lads helping at the event had found the money and handed it straight in . THATS HONESTY> THATS INTEGRITY <Their parents should be blooming proud of them !I took back my money then handed over a 20 and said that the lads should have this as a present from me. Anyway I was totally made up for the day. I had been nervous. Me and sponsored rides also have strong links with enforced stays in hospital. But today I couldnt have cared less and Bob was spectacularly brilliant. Some lovely people at frensham .THANK YOU ALL

Alibear

Visit site
You know I tend to find, that in general, its the youngsters who are the most honest and helpful. Glad to hear it all worked out for you.