Badders trot

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
bbc2 1-3pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
laugh.gif

I have never been happier about a race being cancelled!!
grin.gif
YAY!!

Kentisheventer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Puppy I can't get it to work on a Mac either - using safari or firefox - and I've downloaded and installed the plugin, grrrr!!

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps allow popups?

SpottedCat

Visit site
Nothing to do with that KE - it tells me I don't have the right plugin installed, which I do because I've downloaded and installed it (flip4mac) - so I guess it is something to do with the way Badminton has it's radio streaming set up?

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing to do with that KE - it tells me I don't have the right plugin installed, which I do because I've downloaded and installed it (flip4mac) - so I guess it is something to do with the way Badminton has it's radio streaming set up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto
frown.gif
Even the box of it playing is popping up since I downloaded, but I've no sound
confused.gif

punk

Visit site
Anyone know how to get Horse and country tv coverage online? Are they showing all the showjumping?
grin.gif
confused.gif

Kentisheventer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if youre a member, go to EWW and login, then on members home it has radio, it could work
confused.gif
wink.gif

SpottedCat

Visit site
Tried that - it's just a link to the badminton site version - doesn't work. So am eating breakfast and then going to head up there in person!!

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Tried that - it's just a link to the badminton site version - doesn't work. So am eating breakfast and then going to head up there in person!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And have a stern word with them about their radio coverage......?
confused.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif