badminton 2015 coverage

cindy hopkins

New User
Visit site
Hi.Can anyone tell me where to find complete coverage of the 2015 xc? We were there, but when we got home we found our dvd player had not recorded! Very disappointed!
Cindy

3OldPonies

Visit site
At least you will be spared Mike Tucker's awful commentary! Every other word is 'uh' or 'the great' it drives me absolutely insane, they can't all be 'the great' whoever. I bet he'll be at Windsor this week as well, drives me nuts there too. Much better when Ian Stark was left to get on with it with guest commentators, i.e. competitors. Brilliant banter and informative commentary without a load of 'so and so, out of uh whatsit, by the great uh thingyummyjig'. Quite frankly that stuff is interesting to people who know the horses or are with the eventing 'in crowd' but to the rest of us its just a load of old nonsense.

kirstyfk

Visit site
I thought Harry Meade was brilliant in the commentary box. He was giving really insightful information about the riders, horses and the course.

I was so annoyed with the show jumping coverage. I can't believe they only showed 6 horses.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I think that Horse and Country are doing a programme on it in the near future. (Sunday?)

And yes, Harry Meade was superb as a commentator. He had a really nice manner as well as being very informative. I almost don't want him to find another top level horse so he keeps commentating! (Not really, I hope he's back up there soon).

Last edited:

Chiffy

Visit site
Horse and Country TV are running 5hrs of xc on Sunday, Sky 253 or online. Look on their facebook page for info. I believe you can see online for free.

yeeharider

Visit site
I was so annoyed with the show jumping coverage. I can't believe they only showed 6 horses.[/QUOTE]
I agree I tuned in hoping to see last half of competitors but just had edited highlights of coverage I had watched on red button the day before and then only the last 5/6 horses show jumping very disappointed :(. I have to agree Harry Meade was excellent. :)