Badminton 2019

Walnuts

Visit site
What is the event taking place on the Wednesday and will the trade stands definitely be open on the Wednesday please as the web site gives mixed information regarding trade stands on that day.

Finlib

Visit site
If you look at the Badminton Horse trials website i says gates open at 8am and the trade stands open at 10am on Wednesday 1st May.

sz90168

Visit site
I want to pop over on Wednesday after work for some shopping. I heard entry is free after 4pm, can anyone confirm this?

ihatework

Visit site
What is the event taking place on the Wednesday and will the trade stands definitely be open on the Wednesday please as the web site gives mixed information regarding trade stands on that day.

The shopping is definitely open.
The event is the grassroots final which is the amateur champs at 90cm and 1m.

There are also Burghley Young Event Horse classes for 4 & 5yos.

The entry is free after 4pm which is in time for the trot up in front of the house

Orangehorse

Visit site
Going on Wednesday is nice. The trade stands are open, there is a competition going on - the grass roots championships - and you can walk the big course. If you can stay late you can watch the trot up.

The two websites are kept separate.

Walnuts

Visit site
Going on Wednesday is nice. The trade stands are open, there is a competition going on - the grass roots championships - and you can walk the big course. If you can stay late you can watch the trot up.

The two websites are kept separate.
Sounds like the perfect day out