Badminton Horse Trials 1994

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
On Horse and Country at 12.00 on Monday, with other classic years to follow in the next week or so.

Don't miss it
laugh.gif

moogrrr

Visit site
Dam i don't have Horse and Country tv! i might have to spend the bank holiday persuading the OH that getting Sky really is essential!
wink.gif
Freeview just doesn't cut it!

moogrrr

Visit site
Ohmigod! You have just made my day - thank you so much! That is fab! My OH might never forgive you though - i think he had his fix of horses on TV during Badminton!

I just have to surivive Friday at work and then i have my weekend and bank holiday planned!
smile.gif

Megan_T

Visit site
Oh that's fantastic! Can't wait to watch it. Who won that year? I was only thinking the other day about all the old tapes I had of Hickstead, Olympia etc etc. I did try looking on the net to see if there were any available to buy, but didn't have any luck. I'm out on Monday but will Sky Plus it! Thanks Widget! xx

Megan_T

Visit site
Ah... have just had a look and there's some more on the 26th and 27th.. but they're both recent (2005 and 2008). There must be one on each day though.. the list doesn't go any further than the 28th online... can have a look on the sky tv guide when I get home though... xx

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh that's fantastic! Can't wait to watch it. Who won that year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr Todd on Horton Point- an exceptional piece of riding given he'd never sat on the horse before! The course caused loads of problems and the person in 10th had a stop xc!

Jazz1

Visit site
wonder when they'll show this years badminton - i cant get the video thingy to play from their website!