Badminton predictions

Lexi_

Visit site
I’m struggling to narrow it down to a top 10 to be honest - there are some seriously good combinations this year! Probably London 52 or Ballaghmor Class*, based on top level form and the chance of them being in a strong position after dressage.

I’d really like to see Ben Hobday and Mollie Summerland do well too. Love both their horses.

*if he’s running? The website still has lots of “or” next to Oli’s horses.

Supertrooper

Visit site
I’ve just been reading all the write ups on Eventing Nation

I love how cheeky MGH Grafton Street aka Squirrel ? is ??

Northern Hare

Visit site
I'm hoping that Nicola Wilson and JL Dublin get a great run, I thought they made a fantastic combination when they won the Individual and Team Gold Medals at the European Champs last year. ?

Northern Hare

Visit site
I've just been looking at the Start List again - it's a really incredible line-up, from start to finish.

There's 5 of the first 10 that I want to watch their dressage tomorrow morning, so I'm going to have a much earlier start than I was expecting - not complaining of course though! ?

YorkshireLady

Visit site
Toledo is up there for me. Top ten I want to see Pippa and Harry in there. Tina be great to watch round the XC. London 52 is all out 4 star winner...it will be interesting to see how he does at Badminton.

I wouldnt totally rule out ros second ride to do well.