Badminton Radio?

ajf

Visit site
Sorry guys does anyone know if Badminton Radio will be available online this year? Cannot find anything on the website!!!

Also anyone know where the BYEH results are? They have lots of pics up saying whose 1st, 2nd etc but no actual results!!!

Really wish I was there, so stropping now ;) :D

Chocy

Visit site
Look on badminton website. I've just been on home page & theres a link to badminton radio on RHS of page :)

Muddyboots

Visit site
I have an radio icon towards the top of the right hand side of the page, but it wont let me click on it! Anyone else managing??

Emma86

Visit site
Yes its working for me. I just clicked on the 'play' button...At work listening through my skype phone so hoping my boss just thinks I'm on the phone all day!

Muddyboots

Visit site
I don't have a 'play' icon! I wonder if there is come kind of block on it bacuase i am using the work computer!!

Clarew22

Visit site
We don't have any blocks here but I don't have a play icon either :confused:

Would it work if anyone that has it put a link up or is not linkable?

Last edited:

ajf

Visit site
Thanks guys, I have it now! That icon was not there earlier this morning!!!

Mine did cut out for a few minutes earlier but is working again so hopefully just a small technical hitch :)

ReggiePerrin

Visit site
I've tried installing Java and Flash but still no joy. I can get the play icon with Chrome but it doesn't seem to do anything when I click on it. Isn't technology wonderful!

armchair_rider

Visit site
Downloading chrome now. Looking at Badminton's FB page they are aware of issues with other browsers but it doesn't say whether or not they are fixing them

Xander

Visit site
I doubt they'll fix the issues as they are using the html5 audio tag with mp3 (currently not supported by my version of Firefox).

You can check your browser support for this functionality here. It might save a bit of fiddling about trying to get it to work.

I guess I'll stick with Chrome too!

Emma86

Visit site
As someone else said you can download the badminton app and listen to the radio on your phone too. Loving the commentary :D

Emma86

Visit site
Has someone had a word? Pammy has suddenly started being far more informative and less about trivial burble....

I wondered that too...

The did go through a stage where they were obviously watching and forgetting to tell us what was going on...You could hear a 'ooh' or 'oh no' and then they didn't tell us what was happening just that whatever happened was bad luck! :rolleyes:

Muddyboots

Visit site
It's really good! Pammy obviously a few glasses of vino at lunch! Got to leave the office shortly! I didn't suppose I will be able to get it in my car!!