Badminton Red Button BBC1 URGENT!!!!

FabulousFlynn'sMum

Visit site
Hi folks, anyone know what number on the BBCi multiscreen badders is going to be on at 11? Hubby and I have to leave the house in about half an hour and wanted to set the DVD up to tape badders from 11 til 5 but obviously dont know which one of the screens it'll be on to tape!!!

Help, folks!!!

Love Jayne xx

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
It'll be one of the 300 channels. You'll have to have a quick look and see which it is for you.

And that's as techy as I get!
grin.gif

FabulousFlynn'sMum

Visit site
Its on the multiscreen thingy, on one of four screens but it doesnt say yet which one its going to be on and of course can only tape one of the screens with the DVD, I think were just gonna have to take pot luck and tape screen 1 or something and hope thats the one its on, just watch tho, knowing my luck i'll come home tonight and have taped 6 hours of bloody cricket or rugby or something, ha ha!

Thanks anyway, love Jayne xx

Esme

www.facebook.com
Mum just checked on the TV planner thing and Badminton's not showing up..?
I'm going out this afternoon so was going to record BBC2 as you can't record things from the red button but she can't see when it's on. Is our Sky tv planner wrong or is it just not on BBC2 anymore?

kizzywiz

Visit site
Help everyone, I can't find it anywhere at all!! We're on Virgin cable, OH is out but he said something about some little pictures in windows but I can't find them!! Anyone??