Badminton TV dressage

Parrotperson

Visit site
Connected the MacBook by HMDI to the tv but it’s all a bit odd

Anyone else getting the rider suddenly spearing up then doing a bit in slow motion then back to normal?!

I mean it makes it all very pretty but ???

Parrotperson

Visit site
Thanks. I’ll check my connections. It is a bit benny hill at times! (Whoever is old enough to know what I’m talking about!)

Parrotperson

Visit site
Mine was constantly freezing when viewing on my iPad, but once my tech support came back from walking the dog he set it up on the tv and ?it's been working faultlessly since then.

My tech support was also walking the dog. However since my tech support is unable to use the remote control let alone an HDMI cable I’ve got no hope!! ?‍♀️

Denbob

Visit site
It might be the quality you're streaming at as well, if you're happy with it not being super crisp dropping it down to 480p might help!

TheMule

Visit site
Mine goes between real time and slo-mo and I have fantastic internet. I don’t really mind for dressage but I will for xc!

Parrotperson

Visit site
Mine goes between real time and slo-mo and I have fantastic internet. I don’t really mind for dressage but I will for xc!
This is what mine was doing.

Going to check the connections etc tomorrow. Otherwise the x country is going to be super interesting!

Surbie

Visit site
Does anyone know how to get the scores visible on playback? I was watching live for the first session this morning, but the second session appears to have lost them.

Parrotperson

Visit site
Ok so I’ve now ditched the cable connecting the telly to the MacBook and am screen mirroring right next to the broadband router so no excuses right?!

Well it’s definitely better. But still the odd glitch. Which is disappointing given we have fibre to the property and that’s not exactly cheap.

Mmmmmmm. ??

Sorry surbie. I think live scores are just that. They won’t show in the reply. Of course I’m known worldwide for my knowledge of things technical so you know ?????