Badminton XC!

ihatework

Visit site
And that in English is??
A horse was put down at Badminton due to a catostrophic tendon injury, that EKW quite insensitively stated, with no knowledge of the ins and outs, that the horse could have been saved.
One would hope that given the line of work they are in, brain might have been put into gear before commenting.
I support VoR on this!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
A horse was put down at Badminton due to a catostrophic tendon injury, that EKW quite insensitively stated, with no knowledge of the ins and outs, that the horse could have been saved.
One would hope that given the line of work they are in, brain might have been put into gear before commenting.
I support VoR on this!

I know that. I was just trying to understand their second post. Hey ho.

popsdosh

Visit site
I support VoR on this!

Yes I think the term 'those in glasshouses should not throw stones comes to mind' These injuries happen and im sure the decision was made taking into account the well being of the horse. Its not like there is not any experience amongst the vets at Badminton.