Baileys no 8 meadow sweet with turmeric

Nasicus

Visit site
Certainly got a lot of 'stuff' in it. Wouldn't feed it personally now a days as I like to keep feeds as simple as possible (single ingredient soaked component and plain oat straw chaff), but younger me would have been suckered in by the idea for sure!

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
Ingredient are lsited as:

Oatfeed (high fibre co-product of the oat milling industry), Wheatfeed, Alfalfa Meal, Micronised Peas, Distillers’ Grains, Oat Straw Chaff, Beet Pulp, Alfalfa Chaff, Soya Oil, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Micronised Soya, Honey (1.5%), Soya Hulls, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Turmeric, Vitamins and Minerals, Calcined Magnesite, Micronised Linseed, Mint (0.1%), Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Pepper.

Contains no meadowsweet, then....

Darlabean

Visit site
I got a free sample on their website. It arrived this morning, looks a bit like, fast fibre, barn sweepings and guinea pig food all mixed together.

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
I got a free sample on their website. It arrived this morning, looks a bit like, fast fibre, barn sweepings and guinea pig food all mixed together.

But have you tasted it?

Ohhhh!! Flip.

I've just realised that you guys are NOT talking about an alcoholic drink!!

Dammit! You got me all excited there. Especially the word(s) "free sample". Saw the word "Bailey's" and got all excited!

I suppose you could put a few tablespoons of it in a bottle of vodka, leave it to steep for a couple of months to see what it turns out like.

Leo Walker

Visit site

oh no! I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this but I ordered a free sample as well. I was hoping it would be like the one I used all the years ago and I was just being nosey. I remember that one as smelling like herbs and flowers. It was chaff and mix with dried flowers in it as well if I remember right.