Balou or Cornet O

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Thanks for that. i didnt realise JW had a Cornet son. If he is at SSGB I shall try and get a good look at him and try and find out more about his pedigree on the mother's side. Looks like he is frozen only though which might be a problem.
And they need to learn to spell on his profile page!

tikino

Visit site
here is a few pictures of him
viktor6_zpseb88030f.jpg

viktor2_zps6ecae196.jpg

vicktor4_zpsf025db2f.jpg

victor3_zps198ca132.jpg

sallyf

Visit site
Cant think of anything here but have used Balou frozen on a per dose basis and with mare in foal 1st time it was great value/
Im looking at a a CO son in Germany but just trying to find out what his fertility is like as that line obviously is renowned for not being the most fertile so maybe why there isnt many sons about over here.
Both fab stallions

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
I will look into the one at Lambridden as I have a very soft spot for Pilot too, although the ridability might be interesting in a combination of CO and Pilot.
Sally - I know balou has super fertility but as the mare is old (thats if i even breed her) I was trying to avoid frozen if i can.
I just adored every Balou offspring i ever worked with (which is a lot) and if I breed this mare there are specific bloodlines I'd really like to tap into if possible, and balou is one of them

sallyf

Visit site
I will look into the one at Lambridden as I have a very soft spot for Pilot too, although the ridability might be interesting in a combination of CO and Pilot.
Sally - I know balou has super fertility but as the mare is old (thats if i even breed her) I was trying to avoid frozen if i can.
I just adored every Balou offspring i ever worked with (which is a lot) and if I breed this mare there are specific bloodlines I'd really like to tap into if possible, and balou is one of them

Argh can see your problem now.
Its very hard finding exactly what you want isnt it.
Im very excited about our Balou baby and am keeping my fingers crossed the CO horse i like has good fertility and we can use him too.
In the meantime i will watch this thread with interest.
Has Baloon any foals on the ground yet does anyone know.