Bank End Equine Rescue ... guilty of cruelty and suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo1968

Visit site
The fair point reference being to the being taken in etc. at the end of thje day justice has finally been done, sadly at the loss of a quite a few horses.

lannerch

Visit site
Now your being ridiculous as if so many people would stoop so low!
As I recall at the time the fact the pictures were of Toni's horses were never questioned it was the excuses given that for the neglect that were unbelievable !

lannerch

Visit site
Sorry should have said the excuses given to justify or question the neglect! How could people deny it when it was there in front of them.

Taboo1968

Visit site
In all honesty - who really cares who started it??? The pictures were never disputed, as Lannerch said, it was the ridiculous excuses for their condition!

I for one am actually very pleased that justice has finally been done...... as I said, at the cost of several horses lives.....

Dolcé

Visit site
Now your being ridiculous as if so many people would stoop so low!
As I recall at the time the fact the pictures were of Toni's horses were never questioned it was the excuses given that for the neglect that were unbelievable !

You obviously weren't around the first time if you think they wouldn't stoop so low, the photos originated from the same person if I remember rightly! I did question whether the photo's were of Toni's horses for exactly that reason - I wasn't the only one! I made no excuses and wouldn't ever try to excuse any neglect. I genuinely didn't know who/what to believe.

JosieB

Visit site
Well i remember the closing down post that was spread everywhere after silent trustee knew what had gone on and there was no mention of the neglect and suffering and also come to it, all the deaths .. that had occured at BER while she was being non silent. I guess that made some people think things weren't that bad when ineffect they were dire.
Oh and i started a thread and put pics, got me a ban.

Taboo1968

Visit site
Well i remember the closing down post that was spread everywhere after silent trustee knew what had gone on and there was no mention of the neglect and suffering and also come to it, all the deaths .. that had occured at BER while she was being non silent. I guess that made some people think things weren't that bad when ineffect they were dire.

And guess who also drafted that notice of closure??? Certainly wasnt me.....

Taboo1968

Visit site
And all those deaths apart from Holly the Percheron, were after the closure notice and after my resignation..... and as i was not privy to what was going on even more so after resignation i cannot say exactly how many ponies/horses were destroyed.....

JosieB

Visit site
Yeah jumped ship at a time when you should have stayed on and made sure things were done correctly. They were being starved while you were a trustee and the ones at BEER lived in fields of ragwort and dung, severly overcrowded despite some moved to the field where Holly died. Didnt notice that at the barbeque?

quirky

Visit site
Yeah jumped ship at a time when you should have stayed on and made sure things were done correctly. They were being starved while you were a trustee and the ones at BEER lived in fields of ragwort and dung, severly overcrowded despite some moved to the field where Holly died. Didnt notice that at the barbeque?

Why so vicious:confused:?
If you were so clued up as to what was going on, why didn't you do something about it?

'S'teamed

Visit site
AFAIK Taboo didnt jumpship...she instigated the demise of BER by withdrawing her support as trustee..as legally a charity needs a certain numbers of trustees to be able continue
Taboo withdraw her support....and it was agreed the charity would be foreclosed....sadly Toni Veitch had other ideas................

Taboo1968

Visit site

I did not actually jump ship..... I did what I set out to do and close BER down.... that happened.... as it was closed, there was no need for trustees, hence resignation, which was also fuelled by the fact that toni could have done all this and never once asked for help, always coming out with some story that everything was fine, it was her that had called the RSPCA out etc etc.... The weekend of closure, the fields were pooh picked, I remember it all too well.... severley overcrowded.... well thats a load of rubbish... there was more than enough acreage there however there was not the manpower to manage it.... And being ever so slightly sarcastic here, no i didnt actually notice at the barbecue as it happened to be rather dark! The next day I went back and photo's were taken of all the horses there, none of which were cause for concern..... little did we know that five had been hidden away..... and at that time, yes the fields could have been cleaned better.... When it all came out that the RSPCA had been called to Holly and the other four horses, they issued an improvement order..... THEY should have ensured that things were carried out correctly.....

Taboo1968

Visit site
AFAIK Taboo didnt jumpship...she instigated the demise of BER by withdrawing her support as trustee..as legally a charity needs a certain numbers of trustees to be able continue
Taboo withdraw her support....and it was agreed the charity would be foreclosed....sadly Toni Veitch had other ideas................

And sadly S**T on the other poor woman she conned into being a trustee after me!!! Whom she still owes money to!

Status
Not open for further replies.