Bare back

Nailed

Visit site
I sat on ted tonight bareback.. darn tb and their big withers.
My lack of balence was amazing. It brillient to do and i really enjoyed just the little walk around.
Lou x

Judie

Visit site
I often jump on my boy and ride him to the field bare back but he is a bit of an arm chair
blush.gif
and I get a chestnut bum
grin.gif

_basil_

Visit site
When I worked at a riding school we used to have take them down a lane to their field and we used to hop on bareback and lead another off the one we were riding. Dangerous as cars used the lane!
grin.gif

vickers22

Visit site
me and my friend always go on bareback rides in the summer-we also jump bareback as well. personal best bareback is 3'3!!

kandm

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I sat on ted tonight bareback.. darn tb and their big withers.
My lack of balence was amazing. It brillient to do and i really enjoyed just the little walk around.
Lou x

[/ QUOTE ]

i always ride bare back more so than with a saddle, but when i ride him bare back it is even in a headcollar, i jump him bare back, canter you name it i'll do it with him, we just have this trust bond, i feel so connected to the horse bare back to. in my sig there is a pic of me jumping about 2ft6 bare back, butr have jumped 3ft before!

JessPickle

Visit site
I always ride pickle to the field bareback, we usually have a nice little trot/canter. He is a very comfy though doesnt have high withers and is "well covered!"