Barnsby Saddles haven't gone, completely

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Where there's a will, there's a way!

EX-BARNSBY BOSS LAUNCHES LOOKALIKE SADDLES

James Hitchen, former managing director of collapsed saddlery company Jabez Cliff & Co – best known for its Barnsby label, is behind new saddle brand Barclay & Co.

The range is being made by Ideal Saddle & WRS with whom Mr Hitchen is working. The Walsall based company is understood to have acquired the Barnsby saddle patterns.

“The name may be new but the products will be the same,” said Mr Hitchen.

He added that the saddles are being built on “the same Beebee & Beebee saddle trees” and will be sold “as the original Barnsby range.”

The Barnsby trademark and other intellectual property assets have been acquired by sports brands company The Sports HQ

Good news isn't it, Oz (Saddler)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I'm very glad they're not disappearing altogether.

Their saddles have been a huge part of my riding life, I can't remember a yard, even as a child, without at least one of their saddles which were always very good quality, a pleasure to use and look after - plus they all seemed to fit a variety of horses (or perhaps horses were more similar then than they are now!)

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Not surprised, Ideal had clearly pretty much bought out Barnsby, it was very clear when Walsall Riding refused to honour any tree orders for 7 weeks in order to supply the new Barnsby venture with hundreds of trees (no-one needs that many trees in one go). How to pee off a lot of long term good customers!

applecart14

Visit site
Where there's a will, there's a way!

EX-BARNSBY BOSS LAUNCHES LOOKALIKE SADDLES

James Hitchen, former managing director of collapsed saddlery company Jabez Cliff & Co – best known for its Barnsby label, is behind new saddle brand Barclay & Co.

The range is being made by Ideal Saddle & WRS with whom Mr Hitchen is working. The Walsall based company is understood to have acquired the Barnsby saddle patterns.

“The name may be new but the products will be the same,” said Mr Hitchen.

He added that the saddles are being built on “the same Beebee & Beebee saddle trees” and will be sold “as the original Barnsby range.”

The Barnsby trademark and other intellectual property assets have been acquired by sports brands company The Sports HQ

Good news isn't it, Oz (Saddler)

I have sent you a PM