Baron b/Furze Hill Stud

Dazzled89

New User
Visit site
Hello,

I'm trying to find a picture of my horse's dad, Baron b, I'd just really love to see a picture or learn anything about him! I have a long list of his breeding, but I would really like to know more about him personally (horsenally?)

From what I've found he was at Furze Hill Stud in Surrey owned by Susan Bach, who passed away in 2019. He was also originally imported from Denmark and his original name was Baron byhoj according to a very old post on this forum.

It seems like he was a successful stallion and I'm sure some pictures of him must exist somewhere! He won't be alive today and I expect he died quite a long time ago sadly.

As a last resort I'm hoping somebody on here knew him or worked with him at Furze Hill Stud.

Thank you ?

photo_jo

Visit site
I do remember writing about his offspring a few times a while back. My Roo B Roo, My Day and My Easter Moon were full siblings who all did well. It seems that Seagry Stud had the family -it may be worth contacting them-I can't remember the name of the lady who rode My Roo B Roo.