Basset hound stud dog wanted

Icarus

Visit site
Is there anyone out there who has an experienced KC reg basset stud dog?
My KC reg bitch will be two in march and her fifth season is due feb/march time.
As she is a maiden i would like her to be serviced by a dog who knows what he is doing!!
We are in south Oxforshire.
grin.gif

igpodet

Visit site
Have you contacted your girls breeder?
They will know what health tests should be done before breeding, and should be able to advise on which bloodlines would be best for her.
Otherwise try the Breed Club.

Icarus

Visit site
My dogs breeder is up in scotland and we are now in oxfordshire. The kennel club does not give out stud dog information and the breed clubs dont like to either a bit of inner circle snobbery im afraid!

Icarus

Visit site
I would be interested, the trouble is i wouldnt be able to take her everyday until the deed was done, if you see what i mean?
I wonder do professional breeders board dogs who are there for mating purposes?

Lgould

New User
www.bassetpuppies.co.uk
Hi

If you like to contact me. I might be able to put you in touch with someone locally.
If you are not a member of the Basset Hound Club they will not give you a list of available stud dogs.

kitchlewis

New User
Visit site
Hi there we have a Basset hound stud dog who is experienced.. ( Well he definetly knows what he is doing) Last Bitch he was with she had 11 pups but 4 died as they are not meant to have that many. It wasn't the dogs fault but the bitch had so many eggs. We live in catterick n/yorkshire and he is lovely with children. Feel free to e-mail us at kitchlewis@hotmail.com for more info..