Bates Capilli Saddle - What colour Mark Todd bridle

Helga1980

Visit site
I've got a Bates Capilli close contact and being more than a little sad I want a bridle to match
blush.gif

Don't want brass fittings which rules out John Whittaker and find the potential Stubben bridle too red so am thinking of Mark Todd - trouble is, I'm not sure if I need Oak Bark, Austrailian Nut or Light Havana and need to order online as no where locally stocks them.

Anyone got a Bates and MT and can say which colour is the best match?? Also what is the quality of the MT bridles like?

Ta
grin.gif

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
I have a MT bridle and I HATE it, if I wasnt so skint it would be in the bin and I would buy a decent Stubben one instead as I originally intended
mad.gif

Quality is rubbish, colour is dodgy and does not improve with cleaning, would NEVER buy one again
crazy.gif

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
Is it the havana Bates colour? If so the nearest colour match i could find was the Stubben havana - matches perfectly!! I hunted for ages to find a match. Not Mark Todd but nice bridles and the colour match is spot on!

Helga1980

Visit site
Thanks both, 2 votes for Stubben, I had discounted them as they look so red in some photos but think I'll have to take a trip and see them in the flesh as it were
laugh.gif