Bath & West

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Who is going? I see there is a big old HHO presence for the intro with Boss, Siennamum and MDM all in the same section. How cool - so who is bringing the picnic?

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hoho! I sense a bit of a HHO competiton! Shall we open a book on it?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to beat siennamum, even if that means coming 2nd last, I'm going to beat her
smirk.gif

spaniel

Visit site
2 friends running - I think on saturday- praying for nice weather!
Times arent up yet so cant say for def which day Im going.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
oi miss dressage queen! what have you got to worry about?!

[/ QUOTE ]
haha i'm only a dressage queen on Orla (who's going to B&W) BUT Orla isn't too clued up on the heaving body over jump part yet!!

LEC

Visit site
Looks like section L (now renamed the HHO intro) is on Sunday. Twiggy is also there and is Coecae(sp??) there? How exciting!

LEC

Visit site
Yep you Siennamum and Boss are all in same section. Sienna is the name of Siennamums horse!
grin.gif

Twiggy is doing the PN.

Reashi

Visit site
Its one of the horses that are currently at the yard where she works. I have no idea who owns it lol! I think its just a one off ride, or she may do a few other events, but shes quite excited about it, but feels weird going back to pre-novice! They all still look scary to me!

LEC

Visit site
I was sure David Green did WEG on him just checked and blimey he must be 22 years old - hes been eventing for 17 years. How lovely that he still enjoys it and is fit. Hope Angela has lots of fun on him.

BBs

Visit site
Chatsby is indeed 22! he is often in my section when I am riding winnie - Sammi usually rides him.
Hes owned by the Greens - and when hes tied up to the lorry he wears his WEG sweat rug!

Bless him - looks so great
smile.gif

welshchick

Visit site
Wow, I remember him! Can't believe that the great horse is still eventing, even though I did know that Sammi often rode him.

coedcae

Visit site
Yep. I'm in PN on Sunday but horse threw in a random cough on Monday and isnt her usual bouncy self, so I'm not getting too excited
frown.gif

siennamum

Visit site
I am really looking forward to it now. It will be really nice to go and not feel completely and utterly terrified - Intro here we come!!!
No excuses for not getting together either, we can meet and have a coffee, the really nice coffee guy usually goes there
grin.gif