Visit site
Quincy.jpg

Cuffey

Visit site
This is info owner has posted on Nedonline

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

Reported on 15-Mar-2011

Police Ref No. cf0132730311

he was taken on loan on 3/12/2010 from woodford northants. he was taken in a blue lorry,driven by john smith from soham. the woman who loaned him gave me the name stephanie smith, but she also goes by stephanie read/reed. she took him to burwell in cambs. the agreement was that she took him on loan for 3-4 months and if she was happy with him and i was sure he was happy and settled,we would discuss the possibility of me signing him over. i was told i could visit anytime but have been given various excuses as to why i cant since he's been gone. they have now stopped taking my calls and the only msg i have had from them said 'we have not got it on loan'. i managed to contact her today 6/4/11, she denied it was her although it definately was. i said i wanted to see my horse and re-iterated what the deal was.i was told there was no horse to sign over as they have his passport so belongs to them.

Identification information
Current Height 150cm
Current Colour Bay
Detailed Description

bright bay gelding with black mane and tail. 3 legs white to cannon, near fore white to fetlock with small black mark on outer coronet band. irregular dianond shaped star,finishing 1 1/2 inches below eye level.flesh/white kiss mark to lips. freezemark 26DU. microchip,968000000084662.solid neck which he uses to his advantage. he is very strong to lead from the ground and will pull you to where he wants to go. very food orientated. good doer,can hold fat. face puller that will bite. wants everything on his terms and has been known to swing his back end. has attitude! can be affectionate occasionally.

http://www.nedonline.co.uk/public/ViewUserAddedDetails.aspx?e=QUTU]US \  SRU

And his passport

Date of Birth 07-Jun-1998
Gender Gelding
Colour Bay
Height 150cm
Breed NEW FOREST X
Submitted by Farmkey
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
i was told there was no horse to sign over as they have his passport so belongs to them.

As far as I'm aware, having the passport is not proof of ownership.

Have the freezemarking company and the PIO been notified that the horse has been stolen?

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Geez that woman has some nerve to say she has the passport,its NOT proof of ownership. OP make sure you inform the freezemark company hes been stolen and anyone else including the passport issuer.
I do hope hes found and returned ome soon. I cant imagine how upset you must be.
Try to remain positive (as hard as it mis).Hope you get him home soon. Hugs!!!