Baydale's Belated Thank You

Baydale

Visit site
To all those who contributed to the following, very kindly delivered by Kerilli's Kouriers when I was at Osberton, can I just say a massive thank you as I was really touched by it. :eek: I know this place can drive us all up the wall at times, but there's a hardcore gang of good eggs who have their hearts in the right places (well mixed metaphors there... :p). I'm hoping my life will not elicit any further gestures in the future; it just seems I've had my fair share of "stuff" happen all at once, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that - just way more public about it than anyone else. ;) :eek:

Anyhoo, enough soppy stuff, here it is, me and the Wilbur pony at Badders, way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth:

picture.php

Fiona

Visit site
Had no part in it having been AWOL for the last year :( but isn't that fantastic.....

Bet you were well chuffed, and planning a fab frame and where to put it so you can see it all the time :D

Fiona

kerilli

Visit site
So so glad you like it Baydale. Big big thanks to all those who responded to my rather random begging pm, they prob thought I was nuts. No change there then.
DarkHorseB, it is copied from a real Badders pic, by the Immensely Talented Emily Cole, whose whimsical work I just LOVE. (She gave permission for the pic to be shown on here and fb btw, button pushers)
If we're really lucky Nicky might put up the original too, so we can all go OOOOH at Baydale and William jumping down The Cliff at Badders.
Emily did such a great job of the kermit too, it was a sudden afterthought and she was utterly fantastic, fiddled around with the pic at no extra cost etc. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Some of her stuff is here if anyone wants a look. http://emily-cole.weebly.com/portfolio.html Lovely person to deal with, nothing was too much trouble.

AnShanDan

Visit site
Thanks for sharing your gift Baydale, it's great, I'm sure you'll find somewhere ideal to put it in your house. :D

It was one of your posts (years ago) that first got me into the HHO. It was about Hector I think being on the 2012 programme. I don't often comment on posts really, but I do wish you all the best and hope things are better and stay better for you.

humblepie

Visit site
Echo all the above, what a lovely thought. Not one of the eventing posse and don't know any of you but do always enjoy your posts and your lovely horses.

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Woweeeee!

How do you manage NOT to look petrified? Especially coming off that cliff? Is it practiced? Even when I'm not scared I have this horrific face that I pull over fences, even at like 2"6 :D

Pictures are amazing, Emily captured that one so well.