BD Draught Horse Champs

deb_l222

Visit site
Absolutely fantastic, you can’t beat a Clydesdale, they can turn a hoof to anything, even dancing 🕺😃

Well done, you must be very proud and rightly so

Chuckieee

Visit site
What a wonderful report. I’m so pleased about these associated championships. Great opportunity for others to have that championship experience and we get to read these lovely stories.

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Huge congratulations to you both. It made me smile to imagine your lovely Clydie amongst all the Iberians. There is something about a horse excelling in a discipline for which they are not bred. Intrigued by what sort of trailer you have for him?

abbijay

Visit site
Huge congratulations to you both. It made me smile to imagine your lovely Clydie amongst all the Iberians. There is something about a horse excelling in a discipline for which they are not bred. Intrigued by what sort of trailer you have for him?
It’s a Richardson supreme ultra but we’ve taken the partition out. 84779C8D-4A34-4E47-8737-18179847FCDF.jpeg
Nicnac, pic of “Grandad groom” aka my awesome dad, he’s a star. He spent far too much time feeding Alfie mints (he’s rarely given a titbit) so Alf kept trying to mug him!
I have no idea how to embed video but let's try...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Wow, love the video. He maintains the same rhythm throughout, even when in the extended walk on long rein. Giving the rein in trot didn't change the rhythm or balance, he just took the bit forward and lengthened through the frame.

Well done.

only_me

Visit site
He’s gorgeous! Super smart as well. Very well done! I met 20 Clyde’s when I visited my uncle, they were driving but all lived in a shed together (shed was very large) and are the most lovely horses.
Love the video, he’s very active!