BD in Scotland

Malibu

Visit site
So i am just wondering what venues are good? I dont have a near by bd venue so I think brechin have one bd event with Tayside dressage and they also have another but then i think i will have rowallen and dabbs to travel too, i know dabbs from bsja but never been to rowallen, what is it like? Also Aberdeen seem to have alot going on too, anyone on here compete up that way? any other venues i have forgotten?

kirstyfk

Visit site
I don't really do much dressage but the Gordon Dressage Group run quite a few comps throughout the year. Theres Faraway at Huntley but that might be too far away from you. Devon Equestrian Centre, Gleneagles, Ridinghill. Are you doing BYRDS? Might be good to speak to Cecilia Gladwyn.

measles

Visit site
Rowallan is a super facility and have regular BD shows. You get a sense of the size of the indoor school on their website, www.rowallanac.co.uk Not sure whereabouts you are but the new facilities at Oatridge College to the west of Edinburgh are due to be finished this month - more info (if you can find it!) at www.oatridge.ac.uk - are they say they will have regular shows of all types

Hope it's helpful!

ECHO230503

Visit site
ROWALLAN IS GREAT ALWAYS DRY AND THE SURFACE IS LOVELY.GOOD FOOD AND THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY DONT ALWAYS RUN TO TIME SO BE THERE EARLY AS THEY WILL RUN THE CLASS EARLY BUT THE REGULARS ARE USED TO IT NOW.GLENEAGLES IS NICE BUT ONLY DOES THE WINTER CHAMPS AND SOME UNAFF.WESTBURN IS WHERE THE BYRDS SQUADDING DAY IS ITS VERY CLOSE TO GLENEAGLES.