BD National Convention

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Anyone going? Any ideas on ticket prices? Racking my brains for a birthday present for a friend and thought that might be nice, bit of a drive but should be worth it. Looked on BD website but doesn't actually tell you.
Failing that anyone know of any good lecture/demo's coming up that I can easily get to from Essex?
Thanks
Clare

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
The East Anglian Dressage Group are having Peter Storr come to Towerlands on December 2nd which is to replace the one cancelled earlier this year at Manor Farm.
(A little bird tells me they are having Carl Hester next year......so watch this space!)
grin.gif

Their website is always out of date but the contact details are probably the same.

http://www.eadg.org.uk/

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Oh cool thanks for that, was looking on Towerlands website this morning but couldn't find anything. Will do some research now, want to get her something thoughtful but unfortunately can't afford too much.

JLav

Visit site
Anky Van Grunsen and Sjeff Jansen are taking the convention this year and it is at Addington. I believe she is bringing a couple of her own horses as well as teaching the selected UK riders.

Patchwork

Visit site
Should be interesting then - I thought Ulla Salzgaber was excellent the year before last and Beatriz Ferrer-Salat was not as good last year but it was interesting watching her ride.

smile.gif