BD Report - Naughtiness and Name-Dropping

Wilbur_Force

Visit site
Well, I did my first BD of the year today - just a prelim test at Swallowfield. Was a bit worried as we haven't competed in absolutely ages due to his eye operation and numerous other things which I wont bore you with. The weather started off rubbish and rainy but improved by the time we arrived.

Got there slightly later than wanted because Will is a bugger to load. Anyway, he went very nicely in the warm up and the test and I was delighted with a 3rd and 70%!! Lots of :)

He was a complete idiot to load coming home though :( However, we were parked next to the lovely Eilberg's lorry and after much huffing and puffing, Michael obviously decided that he'd seen enough numptiness for one day and offered his assistance, along with a lovely young lady who was also competing.

He finally went in after we found the not-so-nice be-nice headcollar and we toddled off home. No pics this time, but I'm sure you get the general gist of things :)

Wilbur_Force

Visit site
Booboos, I can honestly say that Michael Eilberg is a thoroughly nice young man. He appeared from nowhere to help and is simply gifted with handling horses and it looked easy! His mum chatted to us too, we were very star struck.