BD website. Members area?

piaffe

Visit site
Anyone know when/if the members area will be up and running? It says you can join on line etc and do other things but its not working and has been like it for ages. Any ideas?

M

madabout2

Its been like it for months and you can't search for riders history like you used to. I preferred the old site!

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Its been like it for months and you can't search for riders history like you used to. I preferred the old site!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh! snap!
mad.gif
Surely it cant be too much longer!

and you can only look at rankings for GP not every level like before ( i loved that because my horse was ranked 2nd out of everyone competing in elementary when it stopped!!)

AND you have to wait a month for results to go up - really pisses me off that we pay membership and then have to wait so long (BE have them up the same day or within a few)

i also don't like that you can't type in a horses name and find how many points it has altogether - you have to go through each year adding them up

GGRRRRRRRR rant over!!!

Iestyn

Visit site
I think BD need to take a leaf out of BE's book - it took them over a month to update my latest results. That's part of the fun for me - seeing my boy's name in the placings! But, instead on whinging on here let's tell them...
laugh.gif

MiffyH

Visit site
I can't understand why they changed it, worked ok before, well definately better than it does now. Hopefully someone who works on the IT at BD will be reading these posts!!!

hjw

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
also don't like that you can't type in a horses name and find how many points it has altogether - you have to go through each year adding them up

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to the horse competition record and put in horses name and search all it will give you all of that horses results since they started putting them on line.

I found emailing them helped.... several times a week. The results bit seems to have improved... still a delay but much better and more up to date.

If everyone complains enough i'm sure they will do something to help.