BD winter regionals at Gleneagles

scs

Visit site
I heard that they have suspected strangles at Gleneagles - so not sure now if the BD winter regionals will be there on 3-4th March. Wonder where they will relocate it to if they have to move it?

Hope they make their minds up soon our horse is qualified for 3 classes, and I want to book accomocation/travel soon....

gracemacrae

Visit site
Apparently Gleneagles have been give the all clear from their case of strangles so I would assume the competition will go ahead as planned
wink.gif

scs

Visit site
Yes, it is Ruth with Simba - and they will hopefully be using some new music for the Elementary to music, which should be exciting. He borrowed some music for the qualifier, but this will be all his own, and should really suit him. Have fun XC schooling and think of us keeping everything crossed at Gleneagles - watching dressage can be quite stressful!!!!

scs

Visit site
Come and say hello! Simba is easy to spot - large grey thoroughbred. He is in Elem open, elem to music and medium open (busy day, poor boy) - what are you in?

Nic

Visit site
SCS- Will keep everything crossed for you all.

TH - Loads of luck hun, really, I can't keep up with you stressage peeps
tongue.gif

Malibu

Visit site
nic01, must pm you to find out what be you are donig, putting my boy on tickets for 1 0r 2

scs - good luck, must find you, i am not in anything but my trainer said i should go and watch elem and medium to get idea of who is in it and scores etc. so hopefully next year! I will hopefully see you though, do you compete or ruth at rowallan, dabbs etc?

scs

Visit site
Ruth competes Sim - she has been to Rowallan with him, also Blackdyke and Ingliston. I am just the adoring owner/breeder watching him! He has never been to Gleneagles, so hope he likes it. I am really looking forward to watching everyone, specially in the music. Everyone puts so much effort into that, and it really shows. Much easier to qualify for too as top 3 at qualifier go through - and the entries are not that big - and I think the top 3 in regionals go through to finals too.

Malibu

Visit site
just wondering when you last heard that gleneagles is ok and free of strangles? I just heard some news from my massuse and from eric which suggest that it may have to chage venues - another horse has just come down with it!

scs

Visit site
oh no, I do hope they don't. We were going on the note in H&H yesterday saying it was declared OK last Friday. I'll log on to their site and see if anything on there, but not sure how often they update - do post if you hear anything else!

Malibu

Visit site
ok well if yesterday i was ok then shoudl be fine eric told my massuse that on the 16th i think that another went done with it so hopefull fingers crossed, if youi hear otherwise let me know, ill update if i hear anything as massuse coming out tomorrow again