BE entry fees?

Conniexox

Visit site
So I’m looking to do a few BEs this year mainly 80 and hopefully will try a 90 at the end of the season but I won’t be becoming a full member, I’ll just get day passes. So if I get the rider pass which is like £15 and the horse pass how much will it be to enter all together? Like £70??

AandK

Visit site
Have a good look at the BE website, all the costs are on there. Membership section for day pass costs and event schedules for entry fees.
It’s £15 for day pass membership, then for BE80 you just need a horse pass which is £16. For BE90 you need a rider and horse pass which is £25 total if you buy at the same time. Entry fees vary, but are usually around £75-80 plus the start fee, which is usually £15 and payable on the day.

Conniexox

Visit site
Have a good look at the BE website, all the costs are on there. Membership section for day pass costs and event schedules for entry fees.
It’s £15 for day pass membership, then for BE80 you just need a horse pass which is £16. For BE90 you need a rider and horse pass which is £25 total if you buy at the same time. Entry fees vary, but are usually around £75-80 plus the start fee, which is usually £15 and payable on the day.
Yeah well I’ve seen all that just was wondering about the entry fee because I’ve looked and couldnt see any! So thanks for that knew it was around that x

eventer131

Visit site
Emphasise what AandK said - look at BE website. The entry fees and start fees are all clearly set out for each class when you click on the event from the fixtures page on the BE website. They vary from event to event and also the level of the class.