be on a ticket

siennamiller

Visit site
Am wondering whether to have a go at an intro ( is that the lowest level?) this autumn, there is one at borde hill in October. Just wondering, having seen how many people got balloted this year whether I would get in on a ticket to Borde hill as I think it is fairly popular?
Is it worth entering in anyones opinion?
Also, If I do how do I go about it, I think there is an application for a day ticket on the be site but it is appearing so small on my pc I can't read it or see how much?
Thanks in advance

dieseldog

Visit site
If you haven't ha a ticket before it is £10 for you for the first 4 tickets in a 3 year period, you then also have to buy one for your horse at £15, so the ticket comes to £25. You should contact the organiser and ask the how many they ballotted last year and if you can offer to do day before dressage. I've got into west wilts ona ticket, but they didn't ballott this year

siennamiller

Visit site
no, I haven't had one before. Good idea about contacting organiser. Will have to wait to see how horse is after problem today though (in new lounge)

SpruceRI

Visit site
You have to buy the tickets from BE. If you can't download the application forms just ring them up and they'll send them.

I don't think anyone was balloted last year at Borde Hill as they ran their first event for years (after a big gap), and this Autumn event is new.

Once you've got your day tickets, you can look on the BE website for the entry details. I'm hoping to do the Intro there too on a new horse so have just received my day ticket.