BE Question + Eventers in the Midlands

Stormy123456

Visit site
I have 2 questions:
1) I entered my first BE event, and was wondering about balloting, I understand that you get all your money back, but how do I know if I'm balloted out? :/ Stupid question, but if someone would explain a little more I would really appreciate it.

2) Also, am looking to do some work experience in the Summer, so which eventers live in the Midlands?

Many Thanks.
laugh.gif

hannahkirkhill

Visit site
It'll show you on BDWP.co.uk after ballot date if you have been balloted......by either putting your name in or, there will be a ballot list where you can click to see all entries once they have done one, where are you going first?!

Stormy123456

Visit site
Thank you.
smile.gif

I'm doing the Be100 at Swalcliffe - but now realised that was a very stupid question. haha. Oh well. You learn something new everyday.
laugh.gif

tinkerbell88

Visit site
Mike Jackson is Midlands area but not sure if he takes wp's. J P Sheffield is in Leicestershire and he took my friend on as a wp and she is very happy with him!

There are many many more but as I'm from East Anglia these are the only ones I know of

Bella3puff

Visit site
You no Ben McClumpha maybe asked him cus he works for Piggy French and there Leicestershire.

What about Ginny Turnbull thats local to you.

Mark Kyles is local and they may let you take a horse

Jeanette Brakewell think Hope is going there sure I saw something about that on facebook

You could go to VJ

There are Showing People that live in your village if you want near.

Stormy123456

Visit site
Thank you, Peony - you completely freaked me out, I couldn't work out how on earth you would know what village I live in, then I realised who it was, thanks.
laugh.gif