BE registration

lucym

Visit site
ive never registerd with BE before, and im confused and muddled and thought i would pick youre brains.
I bought my 4yo with the aim to BE next season, which i think he will do. Weve done some XC schooling, only over baby fences, and his flatwork is going ok, forward and nicely, but we havnt done much SJ, due to little problems that keep cropping up. Hopefully over the winter months i will get him out indoor SJ
but, i dont know at what stage he will be ready to event, so shall i wait and register him next year? can i do that? can you register at any time of the year? or shall i register him for the latter half of the year?

any ideas would be welcome, and sorry for the rambling post

KatB

Visit site
Yep you can. You can register any time of the year, so dont rush in. After June it is half year reg for cheaper anyway, so maybe worth seeing how you get on with prep work first
smile.gif

lucym

Visit site
yeah i thought i might wait untill end of june, becasue by then we'll be more prepared anyway. well hopefully! and ill know more about his ability etc
can i register then as well, or do i have to register at the beginnign of the year?
sorry for te q's- i dont want to get half way through next season and then find i cant register hehe
smile.gif

KatB

Visit site
You can register June too and it will take you through to the next june I think....
smile.gif
You can always do one a day ticket if you want to before June? I registered my 5yo for a full season last year and regretted it, ended up only doing events at the end of the season anyway!!
crazy.gif

lucym

Visit site
yeah thats just it, hes not goint to be ready in march, well he might be if i pushed him, but im not going to do that, so maybe the half year would be better. and yes as you say there are day tickets.
mmm i need to do some thinking
smile.gif

Zorrack69

Visit site
Why don't you do a coupl eof those training classes on him? I think BE are doing 8 next year. I've just been on the website and it says they are doing more and that it is going to be sponsored by equilibrium.