BE Young Event Champs In Hand & Futurity @ Osberton

sw123

Visit site
What a fabulous result for Mill Law babies!!!

In the In Hand classes on Thursday

Millie Mouse won the foal class
Chance in a Million won the yearling class
Dusty Miller the 3 year old class and was reserve champion

And Mill Law won the progeny class!!

Today in the futurity Chance in a Million was Champion with a lovely Grafenstolz foal reserve.

Hope our Mill Law Boy continues his good form in the dressage and clear SJ in the six year old class with a clear XC tomorrow!!

Well done all!

Touchwood

www.touchwoodstud.co.uk
Yes, the Mill Law's were lovely - a real credit to him as a sire, and fantastic that they are winning at all ages!

The colt we presented in the yearling class came 3rd, so a good day out, and thank goodness we didn't have to endure the weather on the Sunday! Unfortunately it was so bad the 6yr old class got abandoned, I think they presented prizes as a CT class though. I must admit by the time I had trekked back from the ** SJ, I was so soaked through I didn't even go and check the results!

sw123

Visit site
They didnt award prizes for the year old class they abandoned it and we get our entry fee back although Clayton Fredericks asked for a rosette lol so they did give them out to placings after SJ/combined training. Still didnt crown a champion etc.

no_no_nanette

Visit site
What a fabulous result for Mill Law babies!!!

In the In Hand classes on Thursday

Millie Mouse won the foal class
Chance in a Million won the yearling class
Dusty Miller the 3 year old class and was reserve champion

And Mill Law won the progeny class!!

Today in the futurity Chance in a Million was Champion with a lovely Grafenstolz foal reserve.

Hope our Mill Law Boy continues his good form in the dressage and clear SJ in the six year old class with a clear XC tomorrow!!

Well done all!

sw123. just to clarify - these are the Lycetts Young Event Horse finals in-hand results, is that right?

And Chance in a Million won the Lycetts YEH Yearling In-Hand class, the BEF Futurity Eventing Championship Finals yearling class, but also the overall Futurity Championship?

As both were held at Osberton, and BE will not be posting the Lycetts YEH in-hand results for several days, it would be great to get your clarification, thanks!

The Futurity results are already up on the BEF website

sw123

Visit site
Hi yes the first set of results are the Lycetts/BE classes. Then Chance In a Million won the BEF Futurity Championships yes.

carlo_mio

Visit site
Great news for Mill Law and he is a stallion who many of us have admired over time as he has proved so consistent with his offspring results, his owners must be proud, and it is proof that sometimes we can forget that there are real high quality SH sires out there in the UK and some other areas of Europe that maybe get noised out by more fashionable stallions. They always come through in the end

Last edited: