Beach riding north west

Visit site
Anyone know any riding stables north west based that do rides along the beach? Seen similar in north east (Saltburn Riding School) and would like something closer to home. Thanks!

flowerlady

Visit site
Anyone know any riding stables north west based that do rides along the beach? Seen similar in north east (Saltburn Riding School) and would like something closer to home. Thanks!

Sorry can you be a bit more spacific about the area? North west could be anywhere as I live in the south and if I put in North west it give me Wales:eek::D

Visit site
Sorry can you be a bit more spacific about the area? North west could be anywhere as I live in the south and if I put in North west it give me Wales:eek::D

Thanks, been looking on google myself but no luck. Think it's a long shot. Would travel to North Wales as isn't too far from where I am in Stockport but think I'll just have to go to the one I saw in Saltburn!

millhouse

Visit site
There's a riding school at Allonby in Cumbria, which takes in beach rides. I believe it is called Allonby Riding Centre. You can Google it.