Bear, bronze award and gratuitous pics!!

TayloredEq

www.tayloredequestrian.com
Slightly delayed in reporting on the bronze award. But he sailed through!! He just went to sleep for the stay. But I needn't have worried as the guy marking the test let some people have about 5 goes to get the stay right.

So, I was just wondering what does the silver involve?

MM - can you give me more details of the show at Whixall? I'm possibly competing at Tushingham that day, but depending how I do on previous outings might not need to go.

And as Cala requested them here are 2 pics of him...

Typical Bloke - taking up the best/most part of the bed

Bearinbed.jpg

Isn't he handsome?

Bearshead.jpg

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
Well done!

He is very handsome, and what a set of lugs! Roll on Silver!
(We managed two long downs today, I think someone has swapped my dog for a well-behaved one!!!)

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
^^^That was our worry too, I think (hope) he has stopped now - his ears and paws at 6mths were humungous, we were thinking of renaming him 'Radar' for a while...ridiculously, his sister is a midget.

TayloredEq

www.tayloredequestrian.com
I'd also love him to stay this dark - but I can see the brown starting to creep in on his shoulders and hips.

Come on hh - you've got to admit the darker ones are soooooooooooooooo much better looking that the sables!!!!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Congratulations, see all that worry for nothing. Could do with the guy who tests at your class for when Evie does her silver. We have the dog warden who is very strict. When we did the bronze one dog got up and walked over and sniffed another, which then also moved. He failed them both, which I thought was a bit harsh on the second one.
frown.gif

The show is at Whixall community centre (have you ever been to Whixall, even the locals get lost
smile.gif
). Usual 4 or 5 pedigree classes then novelty ones. Will try and get more info, just saw the poster in pet shop window.