Bear was pts

Moobli

Visit site
I’m so very sad to read this. Your love and bond shone through in all your words and photos. It’s double heartbreak when another dog grieves for their lost companion 💔. I’m so sorry you’re having to see Goose so sad while also dealing with your own grief.
Rest in peace beautiful Bear ❤️🐾

ArklePig

Visit site
I'm so sorry you've lost your lovely boy. Your love for him shone through every single post and photo that you've put on here, and I've enjoyed getting to know him virtually. It's obvious he was very loved. Take care ❤️

Titchy Pony

Visit site
I'm so sorry CT, it was obvious how much you loved Bear. He was one lucky dog to have been picked out of that large litter all those years ago.
Take care of yourself and give Goose a hug, I think you both need it.

Goldenstar

Visit site
So sorry to read this, it is an uniquely horrible experience losing a dog .
The hole they leave is huge and it is truly the price you pay for having them .
Be kind to yourselves .

palo1

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear this - It is heart breaking to lose a much loved friend and some dogs are uniquely special and important to us. He was such a lucky boy but so hard for you right now. Beautiful Bear - I will raise a glass to him and wish him happy adventures.

Bradsmum

Visit site
I’m so sorry for you and Mr CT, they leave such a huge hole. Poor Goose too but I’m sure he will get all the cuddles he wants. RIP beautiful Bear, you had a great life where you were loved and cared for and that’s what every dog craves.